Mustard Seed Movement (aka Taking Action in 2017)
In January, 50 Pilgrims gathered to assess our individual and communal assets, and form working groups to tackle the pressing issues of this moment. We continue hearing updates from our groups on the last Sunday of each month after worship. If you are interested in joining any of these groups, here are the people to contact:
- Immigrant Rights — Julie Frybarger and Ingrid Ambrose
- Healthcare Access — ask at church office
- Climate Change & Environmental Protections — Rob Wildermann
- Education — ask at church office
- Violence Against People of Color — Susan Barco
- LGBT Rights — Derek J. Coulson
- Muslim Rights / Islamophobia — Marilyn Christian
The church office can help you with the contact information for these people if you need it.
Trackback from your site.